mardi 28 mars 2023

STAGE / ETAPE 4/1

 








For those who are new, remember France is divided into departments. This map is there to help you and the number is given in the riddle + clues to guide you today and on Thursday. We have left Cherbourg (50) and are sailing on the sea/ocean to reach our next stop.

Fair winds and following seas!



8 commentaires:

  1. I love tableware.
    So I have to go to the Henrio-Quimper store.

    And, I love TINTIN .
    We have SNOWY at home.(10㎝ keychain SNOWY)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I love Quimper, it's a wonderful town! Not our destination today! xxx

      Supprimer
  2. There is nothing better than the sea air. Arriving at department 29 Finistere and now in port at Roscoff I'm off to explore.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. On my way to Finistere, with such a wind, I´ll get there quickly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. My travels (via a map) have taken me further around the waterways to reach Brest.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. 7 plus 29 is 36 but that’s not on the map! So I’m guessing it must be 29 Finistere.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Réponses
    1. You must have seen Debbie who was in Roscoff yesterday! But it's not our destination... thunder can be important here!

      Supprimer