jeudi 23 mars 2023

ETAPE / STAGE 3/2

 


Here is the new hint given by Stephen Maturin, surgeon on the HMS Surprise.






You know I'm making a beach in felt for Soline
and I'm happy to have find a way to do a small sandcastle










9 commentaires:

  1. I forgot my umbrella so will have a look around the town of Cherbourg for Madame Emery´s umbrella shop :-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Are we touring the ports to UK? I think we're in Cherbourg, the first port we (Me, Hubby, my late Dad and 7 month old son) sailed to in 1991, it was a very rough overnight crossing .... but a great holiday in Longeville

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I stay at a hotel near Le ・Havre port in Calvados and enjoy a walk.
    See UNESCO World Heritage Sites and eat delicious seafood.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. We have left Le Havre to reach another harbour in Normandy. Keep guessing!

      Supprimer
  4. Rent a Renault from a rental car shop and head to MAN-CHE. Arrive at Cherbourg port.
    Cherbourg from the movie the Umbrellas of Cherbourg?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I've spend too much time exploring., my goodness. Anyways I've travelled along the coast to Rouen. Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Rouen aka Rotomagus in Latin, so it's not our destination! Keep guessing!

      Supprimer
  6. If I'd only gone back to my notes. lol Cherbourg.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. So, Corallium is a type of coral and according to Google, there is a reef which runs from St Catherine’s point on the Isle of Wight and Barfleur Point on the Cotentin Peninsula in northern France.

    So I'm guessing we're in Barfleur?

    RépondreSupprimer