samedi 4 janvier 2020

YOU CHOOSE 01/20


Premier rendez-vous avec le "You choose" de la nouvelle année, le thème est Lizzie Kate qui est une créatrice de modèles de point de croix très populaire. Une chance pour moi, j'ai brodé un gratuit pour Halloween.

You choose is a SAL hosted by JO at Serendipitous Stitching

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2020/01/the-people-chose-lizziekate.html



First I worried about this theme because I thought I wouldn't be part of this first YC post,

but even if I never found Lizzie Kate charts in the shops I visited, I love the designs and looking on a review of her frees I recognize an Halloween freebie I finally found in old files, so...

Back to November 2014



That's the only picture I found but the "o o" buttons are missing!

Love ABC Kits, writing and the series, as our DIY fair will be at the end of this month, I'll go looking for new charts.



You will with no doubt found a lot of great posts showing nice Lizzie Kate stitchings visiting Jo's Blog.

3 commentaires:

  1. Lizzie Kate's free charts have always been popular, I have stitched quite a few for exchanges. Friendship Grows I have stitched so many times for others.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I am glad that you managed to find a L*K chart so you could join in. It's funny what we discover when we look back through our older pieces.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't have many many of her charts, but now I need to take a look at all her freebies! Your Halloween one looks good.

    RépondreSupprimer