vendredi 15 mars 2019

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 03/19



Times to speak about gifts... cause it's the Gifted Gorgeousness Post organized by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching :

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2019/03/march-gifted-gorgeousness-link-up-post.html


Speaking about Jo, she is the one who gave me these lovely fabrics on Easter theme,


The tradition, here, says that bells bring chocolate eggs in the gardens and making a bell was on my list.

First step :  determine the size, make the hollowed out pattern to center the egg in each side, cut the fabric.

Tout d'abord, déterminez la taille, réalisez de patron évidé pour bien positionnez le motif sur chaque côté.



Le tissu étant assez fin, j'ai coupé des doublures dans un reste de tissu de notre ancienne pergola


The fabric being quite thin, I cut linings in the fabric of our old pergola.

Assembler les quatre côtés avec un point de feston serré en coton perlé n° 5. Il me reste à broder la bordure et ajouter des rubans.

Assemble the four sides. I still have to do the border, add ribbons.

***********

Revenons sur quelques achats (cadeaux) faits lors du dernier salon Création & Savoir Faire de février dernier, les dernières créations de Zazobouzi, quelques coupons de tissu originaux, du ruban et des petits accessoires.


Back to my shopping from last February during the DIY fair :
new creations from Zazobouzi, some more fabric ...  as gifts I gave to me

Two dolls and their clothes : Félix and Violette








 I was looking for some fabric you can stitch, add colors or customize as you want (sequin, ribbon, beads).



Love a lot maps, so I can't resist to this global map with german texte.
The photo I took have some "waves", I chose to keep it as well linked to the ocean!


I love this fabric from Robert Kaufman it's a painting of Klimt named :  the tree of life
Magnifique panneau de chez Robert Kaufman représentant le tableau de Gustav Klimt : l'arbre de vie.

Voilà de quoi m'occuper pendant de belles heures.
Enough to keep me busy for hours.

5 commentaires:

  1. I'm a Klimt fan too, especially The Kiss. Your bell is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the bells and I am so pleased that you are using the fabric I sent to you. It is such a lovely print.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So many beautiful fabrics, the one with the dolls looks very interesting to make. AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These bells are so neat! The fabric Jo sent you is great. I like the German map print too, and the Klimt too. The tree of life is awesome.

    RépondreSupprimer