samedi 2 mai 2020

YOU CHOOSE 05/20

Every month, on the first Saturday of the month, I like to be part of the "Peope Choice" SAL from Jo. You can propose ideas and vote for a theme, everything is explained here :

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-people-chose-fire.html

May theme is : fire.

The only fire allowed today could be made with the candles on my birthday cake because they are too many! When I called to order the cake thinking of some made with strawberries or raspberries, the baker told me they already had some specific orders for "Black forest cake" so why not! I share it with you now!



Le seul feu autorisé aujourd'hui pourrait être constitué des flammes des bougies d'anniversaire figurant en grand nombre sur mon gâteau !

But it's the You Choose update so :

Before talking about fire, be assured there is a fireman nearby...
Up left corner of Timothé's fabric book made some years ago for my grandson.



I have found some candles into my Christmas stitching on tree, advent calendar (day 13)
and Christmas market





Un coup de foudre pour un amour tout feu tout flamme     -dans le ciel d'Halloween- !
We said "thunderbolt" for love at first sight and "all fire all flame" for blazing hot 
-in Halloween stitching sky-!


You'll need more rain boots than shoehorn here!


Matches boxes will be part of this post too.
Can't count all the doll furnitures I have made with them
and this is my oldest sewing drawers for snap buttons.

Part of my very first sewing basket which is now full of writing/drawing supplies.



Not so much drawing or painting with this theme, but I found on the net this funny dress...

Vu sur : alorsquoidefun.fr

Trouvée un jour de balllade sur la toile

parmi de nombreuses robes originales




Before the firework which will end this post, let me show you
what I received today from my goddaughter
a camp fire for confined camping



We always got great fireworks on July 14th (our national day)
also DD1 and her son birthdays




4 commentaires:

  1. Mmmmmm, Birthday cake, thanks for sharing!
    You always show us such interesting things. I hadn't thought of candles at all. The match girl dress is beautiful too, some people have great imaginations. Like the indoor campfire and the little marshmallow, so clever!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely choices, and I always like seeing how many different ways you fit the theme, so many different crafts! Your goddaughter is very creative too. Bonne sante!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good choices for the People's Choice. A belated Happy Birthday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Belated Birthday, your cake looks delicious!
    Great stitching for fire and I love your goddaughter's campfire, just in time for your post.

    RépondreSupprimer