samedi 25 novembre 2023

C2C4

   n° 4


I'm still working on my "not so ugly" Christmas sweats.

Fully finished :






Waiting for accessories  /  Patterns in progress 



Terminés : boule à neige, biscuit, noeud et homard
cactus et camion
En attente de finitions : botte et branche
dragon, dinde, mains et licorne



I might have lost control with the "not so ugly" part to turn to the "too cute unicorn" so I must find a funny thing to add to this pattern and find what to put in those hands!


Newly started : I saw a pullover in a shop window with a nintendo controller so I took the idea.


Après avoir vu une manette de jeu vidéo dans une vitrine
en ville j'ai ajouté l'idée à ma liste

Old unfinished past years projects

I have finally bought two white/red/gold cords
to sew around Christmas stitchings waiting for a finish.

I have six characters to put on cardboard
with fleece
glue some fabric on a card for the back
and make a border
I'll save my progress for the next Fully Finished
Post

Mes six personnages de chez Cuore e Batticuore
attendent une finition sur carton.


Gnomes

Le rafia enroulé sur le fil de fer fait une jolie finition pour le perchoir-balançoire.

The wire is now hidden under some raffia and I have to make a bird.



J'avais quelques boules de laine feutrée orange pas très réussie dans mon stock, elles seront parfaites pour la tête et le corps de mon piaf, puis tri de plumes pour la collerette de l'oiseau.

I had these two small felted orange wool balls (not well done but covered with small feathers) perfect for the bird body.




Voilà mon oiseau rare avec des yeux, un bec et une collerette de plumes, reste à fabriquer deux pattes et à l'installer.





J'aime bien l'allure de mon gnome écolo :  "Aksel"

Aksel, en vieux norrois signifie "roi des ours" se qui colle bien avec son bonnet à poils . Les Aksel sont des protecteurs, dans ce cas présent ce sera plus particulièrement de la nature et des animaux.


Cards

I'm starting my Christmas cards and cardboards ornies, I plan to make some patterns of the last years as the cake bell

and new shaking cards in the shape of a cup.










have bought the new kits from Action shop with cute animals and hope to try some pop up cards like snow landscape or inside scene with a fireplace.



For Soline, as there will be Christmas on the 25th, her birthday on the 31st and the new year day, I'm thinking of a kind of half caroussel card with three little scenery, one for each event.

First there will be a room with
pattern like wallpaper, then
I'll chose two outdoor scenes.


J'ai envie de bricoler pour Soline
une carte en trois parties
d'abord une ambiance Noël
pour la journée du 25/12

puis deux scènes en extérieur

pour son anniversaire le 31/12

et le jour de l'an.

Cela me donnera l'occasion de créer
une sorte de demi-carte carrousel



Place à un peu de lumières...






3 commentaires:

  1. You have been very busy! The tiny sweat shirts are so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your christmas crafting is in full swing! So many cute details, I still adore those sweaters, but the little birdie is super cute too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your little Christmas jumpers are adorable! I love the little birdie on the gnome's hat too. You always have such clever ideas. The lights look lovely too.

    RépondreSupprimer