samedi 25 août 2018

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 15/08

I'm late again for the Gifted Gorgeousness post, pictures to be taken, post to write, here we are on August the 25th !!!

So, as each month, on the 15th you have to check on Jo's blog here,


http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2018/08/gifted-gorgeousness-august-link-up-post.html


My two main projects are gifts for my granddaughter and the daughter of my goddaughter (that's a lot of daughters)

First, Zazobouzi "dinette" for Capucine, I'm working on a basket for the cutlery
I choose to simplify how to assembly the fabric with the lining and wadding.




Next to sew the four cups



Secondly, the loto made in fleece, I'm working on the second set for Soline (my goddaughter's daughter).



Some cross stitch of course on Halloween in the rain with some threads given by DD3



About DD3, she's is a Virgo and I'm preparing her birthday card on zodiac theme



Checking blogger I realized that this post is the 500th, happy anniversary!

Cet article étant le 500ème, belle occasion de fêter cet anniversaire avec vous !






2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love all the children's toys you are making. They will be treasured for many years.
    The Hallowe'en design is looking good too.
    Happy 500th post too! What a celebration.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy 500 Posts! A delicious crafty cake to celebrate and fluffy utensils to enjoy with it. :D/ Halloween in the Rain is growing so well.

    RépondreSupprimer