samedi 1 septembre 2018

ZODIAC SAL VIERGE


We have had a great tour around Zodiac with Jo this past 12 months

ZODIAC sal is ending with Virgo sign today
As you'll see it's the same word in French  Virgo/virgin

C'est avec le signe de la Vierge que nous clôturons notre tour du zodiaque, événement mensuel organisé par Jo de chez Serendipitous Stitching


http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/


First work to post on is my Nativity scene, I took it off the basket for the occasion.

It's a chart from "Un chat dans l'aiguille", I have started three of the four scenes
Here it was :

























A lot of different points to stitch.

L'occasion fût parfaite, quelle meilleure entrée que la broderie sur la nativité, voici la Vierge et trois des quatre motifs en cours de réalisation.










I recently make a birthday card
with gold thread to a Virgo...


C'est dans la forêt vierge que je vous emmène maintenant...
A little walk in the virgin forest



Now it's time for shoehorns, how to include my Halloween update?
As I just stitched the white cloud, that will be an interstellar cloud linked to astronomia...


Thanks to Irlande, my last entry is introduced by "the Frames" (an irish band) and its song : star, star!

Today work was about framing...










Cet ouvrage réalisé il y a déjà quelque temps attendait d'être encadré et je voulais réaliser un cadre  pour utiliser mes tissus de Noël à moindre coût.

Voilà, le résultat "fait maison" me convient.

I have done this stitching some years ago and it was waiting for a frame. Some Christmas fabric to be used and a cheap home made frame which suit me.



Pour clore cette série de douze articles liés au zodiaque, je vous laisse avec Nout déesse du ciel symbolisant dans la mythologie égyptienne le firmament et ainsi mère de tous les astres.

I finish my twelfth post on zodiac theme with Nut goddess of the sky.




3 commentaires:

  1. Joyeux Noel is fabulous, what a super frame you created.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in the Zodiac SAL over the past year. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and seeing all the beautiful work you have shared with us. I love the padded fabric frame you made, I must try that myself.
    I hope you will think of some themes for the next Saturday SAL I am planning. You have such a good imagination!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Joyeux Noel is beautiful! And I love that frame, well done! The fabric you used for the frame is really pretty!
    Barbara x

    RépondreSupprimer