dimanche 25 août 2019

SUMMER POSTCARD BLOG HOP

Usually the mailman deliveres our mail at about 11h am and of course no mail on Sunday..
but thanks to Jo, I got a message today.

A lovely postcard from Mini



Here is the message :

 I bought this kit on my summer holiday in Aug 2015 in Scotland from a LNS called Nifty Needles which has sadly closed down.

I ,then an Indian expat,stitched this in Kuwait and asked my expat friend to post it from USA during her holiday to my penpal in England in 2018.

I guess it can't get more International than this Emoji.

I like to mix my love of travelling and cross stitch ....


Thanks Mini for this nice stitching which is visiting France thanks to Jo who is organizing the famous Summer Postcard Blog Hop with this year an International theme.

Don't forget to visit Miniz Diary and Serendipitous Stitching for more fun.


http://minizdiary.blogspot.com/


http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/




Impossible de rédiger cet article sans vous parler du musée de la carte postale installé à Baud et visité récemment lors de nos vacances bretonnes.

https://www.lecartonvoyageur.fr

The right post to tell you about the Postcard Museum from Baud in Morbihan we visited last June.




Une collection de cartes régionales, de nombreuses bornes interactives qui vous permettent entre autres de confectionner votre propre carte postale et de l'envoyer par e-mail.




A collection of regional postcards, many interactive terminals that offer you to make your own postcard and send it by e-mail.


3 commentaires:

  1. A lovely card you got there! AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the postcard from Mini, truly international!
    That looks like a fun museum.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in the Summer Postcard Blog Hop. I love the number of countries the little Beefeater has been connected to!

    RépondreSupprimer