samedi 16 novembre 2019

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 11/19

It's already November the 15th (the 16th to be honest), time to update the Gifted Gorgeousness post to participate in the GG SAL Jo is organizing every 15th.

It's all about gifts - given or received -  a visit to her blog will give you many good links to creative stitchers

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2019/11/november-gifted-gorgeousness-link-up.html

Surtout ne manquez pas de visiter le blog de Lynne, elle a déjà décoré sa maison pour les fêtes et vous ouvre sa porte pour une superbe visite.

Don't miss visiting Lynne's blog, she has already decorated her house for the holidays and opens her door for you to enjoy a great visit.


No doubt, no legend needed, some simple red and yellow pieces of fabric give you already the theme I have chosen for my SIL's birthday.



























He is a big fan of Harry Potter, I was looking for simple and quick made Christmas ornaments so I chose some owl bowls, the post it note book I have shown last month, some Marauder's map and HP books to hang on the tree

I'd like to make the flying keys and the floating candles too and last piece will be the HP cushion.

Quelques décorations sur le thème d'Harry Potter, de mini livres, carte du maraudeur, des boules recyclées en Hedwige et un bloc post-it en monstrueux livre des monstres.



This put me into the Christmas spirit early and I intend to make some wreaths in wool and in recycled cardboard

Voici les prochains outils que j'ai l'intention d'utiliser pour changer des aiguilles et du fil.

Here are the next tools I intend to use for my next gifts


We print electrical plans in my office so I can save some rollers from the dustbin


Some 40 mn later here we are


Those are the pictures I found on the internet and magazine.




A few days later I'm making some tests for one wreath for my office, a small tree for grandchildren and a big one for our home.




I'll need to cut some more for a "bigger small" tree.

Retour aux fils et aiguilles pour reprendre la finition des fonds de tasses de la dînette Zazobouzi, les coutures n'étant pas parfaites, je dois les refaire avec plus de précisions.

Back to thread and needle, I don't like the finish for the fabric cups of Zazobouzi set so I want to have better stitches.



DD1 told me about her wish to use some reusable make-up removal discs. I remember having some sponge fabric coupons from an old time when I used to sew my bathroom towels. I already cut some squares and I will make some tests with a fabric lining. Could be a nice home made Christmas gift.

Ma fille aînée m'a parlé de son intérêt pour les disques démaquillants réutilisables. Mon carton de tissu éponge ressorti, quelques carrés découpés dans des coupons datant de l'époque où je fabriquais mes serviettes de toilettes. Il faudra faire des essais avec les doublures en tissu, cela pourrait devenir un joli cadeau de Noël fait maison.


Mon jeudi s'est transformé en journée de garde pour un petit-fils avec mal de gorge,
nous en avons profité pour essayer ce petit bricolage de Noël
fabriqué avec d'anciennes pièces de puzzle.


My Thursday turned into a day off for a grandson with a sore throat,

we took the opportunity to try this little Christmas craft
made with old puzzle pieces.


et cette couronne ribambelle de lamas fort sympathiques !
and this paper wreath with friendly llamas!


6 commentaires:

  1. I've had such a lovely visit. I love your creativity. Such gorgeous projects.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So much lovely festive crafting. The puzzle piece reindeer is lovely.
    You always have such wonderful items you have made.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, you've been busy and it shows! So many great crafts, especially all the Harry Potter ones.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I knew it was a Harry Potter themed Birthday present as soon as I saw the two colours together!
    I love your cardboard tree and wreath ideas, looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You have been busy!
    The wreaths and trees look like a great idea!
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That tree will definitely look lovely! AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer