dimanche 15 décembre 2019

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 12/19

Last post of the Gifted Gorgeousness for 2019.
Everything stitched with gifted supplies or gifts you are making must be the work  you have to show in this SAL from Jo - Serendipitous Stitching

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/

Remember I didn't like the finish of the sewing for the four cups of Zazobouzi "dinette" set.
All is better now, I have make smaller stitches and perfect the way I assembly the bottom to the cup and after some ironing it looks great







I have been lucky last month, winning Clare's giveaway
and received this lovely chart

















Wreath and trees in reused cardboard rolls are finished now, I have try to paint them with a spray of primer white paint but it doesn't work. It will need more white painting but I took a picture for you with some ornies (more to come).


Cardboard rolls are gifts from my engineering and design office.

Here are my progress on homemade reusable wipes in sponge fabric for DD1


A visit to "Le bonheur des dames" in Passage Verdeau - PARIS with some gifts to me...
















Look what was in the window...


The stitching "autumn season" I talked about in the November You choose post!

Last gift for everyone... the Christmas tree of the Galeries Lafayette...



This year, bees and the Christmas hive are the theme of the store
maybe the decoration team was inspired by the September You Choose theme!




5 commentaires:

  1. I love the cardboard tube tree you made. Really interesting. Maybe I should make one too. AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a lovely GG post! Your cups are delightful, and I just adore your creative cardboard tree.
    Merry Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely post! I love the little cups you made and I'm so glad you finally found a way to make them the way you like them. The cardboard tube tree is fabulous! What a creative way to display your ornaments! Congratulations on your winnings and gifts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The cups look lovely now, I am glad you found a solution to the problems.
    The tree made from cardboard tubes looks great too, almost as amazing as the one in the Galeries Lafayette. I am sure they got their inspiration from me too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Le sapin des GL est très impressionnant ! Mais très clairement, le tien n'avait pas à rougir :)

    RépondreSupprimer