samedi 8 août 2020

SUMMER BLOG HOP 2020

It's time for the Summer blog hop Jo from Serendipitous Stitching organizes each summer...


"Know your blogging friend hop" is this year theme and I am today "the twin stitcher" of...?

Cette année, le blog hop d'été de Jo tisse des liens d'amitié entre brodeuses-blogueuses. Ainsi je suis, à cette occasion, devenue la jumelle de... ?

A stitcher who lives somewhere in Great Britain I think,
She likes playing guitar.

So, I might offer her this free from Isabelle - Passion créative



Many lovely frees on this blog, Feel free to ask for help to find one if you give me a theme.

http://passioncreative.over-blog.com/2016/03/grille-gratuite-point-de-croix-la-musique-en-coeur-2.html


As she loves to sing in a choir, I will dedicate her this cats choir I stitched some years ago


She recently has stitched a biscornu with lovely tulips on it.

Many charts on Isabelle's blog too, you can find them in the left part called "Catégories" on the 6th line.

Why haven't I already stitched a biscornu, no reason, I love them so no more delay, I should do one soon, could be a project to take during September holidays.

During this confinement, she skypes craft on the evening (I'd love to do that!).
She is also a fan of the Great British Sewing Bee, we only had this kind of program two years here and I miss it, I'll will soon try to find some episode from GB on YT.

Some last clues, here is the fabric I choose to make a bag for my knitting needles, a laundry theme.


When our neighbor's cat visited us, I sometimes found her behind the curtain in the washing basket.


No doubt some clever stitcher have recognized...



who is my secret Summer Blog Hop Friend...   Roni from

https://lifeoutsidethewashingbasket.blogspot.com/

Thanks to Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, you can visit her and find the full list of participants here

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2020/08/stitching-friends-summer-blog-hop.html


I'll end my post with this "friend" stitching
I made for a good friend Marylène
as a pouch for coffee spoons

meaning :
"Friendship is embroidered with a strong thread"



8 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for your lovely post, and you've obviously done well with your blog homework!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I recognised my BFF quite quickly from your description, as although she has not shared any yet on her blog, as a knitter and given the title of her blog that material is perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great intro! This blog hop is fun

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I didn't recognise your blogging friend but I enjoyed seeing the designs you had chosen for her.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What great choices and excellent description of another multi-craft talented person like yourself. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A lovely way to meet Roni, thanks for the great designs too

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks for taking part in the Summer Blog Hop. That was a great description and lovely choices for her. My current Alice project comes from that French Blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ooh, a new blogger to me! So nice to meet you, Roni.
    The cat choir is adorable and the fabric for your bag is perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer