lundi 4 janvier 2021

THE PEOPLE CHOOSE 01/21

 Well, the first Saturday of the first month of the year on  "January 2nd" that was definitively too early for me to start with the successfull SAL Jo organizes every month : "Let the people choose!"

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-people-chose-designer-of-2020.html

This month's theme is : the designer of 2020 and I re-posted my gloved hands as winter is here with cold, fog and the first snowflakes this morning.




L'année commence à peine sous quelques flocons de neige que notre premier rendez-vous pour le SAL You Choose organisé par Jo nous propose comme thème pour janvier : le créateur pour cette année passée. Je me suis un peu éloignée ces derniers mois de mes ouvrages au point de croix, pourtant mes deux achats de l'été dernier étaient des modèles de chez Cuore e Batticuore.

I have been a little far from my cross stitching those past months, my main project was a pattern from Cuore e Batticuore, an Italian designer I love a lot.

Here is a link to their blog :

http://cuoreebatticuorericamoecucitocreativo.blogspot.com/

I started "Knitting in quilt" in July on a pearl grey fabric.


After some troubles on the girl knitting on the chair, I had to frog and restart.

She is ok now and I have started the basket of wool, here are my last progress


Après quelques soucis sur la tricoteuse que j'ai dû pénéloper me voici repartie et en train de broder le panier de laines. Le second modèle acheté l'été dernier serait parfait pour le printemps

I have bought another pattern in 07/20 called "Summer in a hammock" that it could be great to begin it next spring.


See how lovely was their Christmas pattern : Natale Ricamato


and the free pattern I'm glad to share with you



I'm sure I will work more regularly on this stitching this year, be sure my progress will show up in my futureWipocalypse post.

Je suis certaine que cet ouvrage retiendra toute mon attention cette année et vous montrerai mes progrès rapidement.

3 commentaires:

  1. What adorable designs from Cuore e Batticuore! I have never stitched on from this designer but I think I might have one or 2 in my stash! Happy New Year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You crafted so many other things in 2020, it's not surprising that you did less cross stitch. I like your current stitching projects as well as the ones you have lined up for later in the year. Thank you for the link to the free pattern.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love those designs, so European in style. The freebie is very cute too.

    RépondreSupprimer