dimanche 31 mars 2024

WIPOCALYPSE 03/24



Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.



On FB or 

https://measi.net/march-2024-wipocalypse-check-in/


Two big finishes in crochet for this month of March!

First, my hexagone sweater for DD3. Remember it all begun with my wish to make Granny squares in crochet and asked the three girls if something could pleased them.

DD3 came with this picture and my squares turned to hexagones.








Here she is!




I chose for DD2 a secret project of a "cats" cushion after seen one on the net. I let you waiting for the ninth cat last GG post and it's a silver one ready for clubbing. I have made a white rank around each square and crocheted them all together. I'll problably came back with more details next month.





I made a cushion in an old pillowcase and sewed the piece of wool on a grey/black pillowcase so she'll be able to wash it. 

I hope she'll come soon visit us and like it.

I have finished the bottom of the pattern of my unicorn.



Question of the Month:  What colors – and brands – of floss do you love using? Do you have a particular color that you absolutely love?

I always stitch with DMC thread, no particular color, I most often follow the colors suggested with the pattern but sometimes I'm tempted (not to buy more threads) to take a close color from my stash (I most often regret it).


2 commentaires:

  1. Your jumper looks amazing, so effective. I love your cats, you are very clever

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh, seems like a great time for finishes! I go some big ones coming in as well. Great job on the sweater, it's awesome, and the pillow is so cute too!

    RépondreSupprimer