dimanche 27 septembre 2026

WIPOCALYPSE 09/26

Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.





On FB or  https://measi.net/




+++  2026 is the year of  "more of" +++

Sewing / Cooking / Junk Journaling / Beads / Wool / Felt / Gardening / Writing / Scrapbooking / Cross stitching / Watercolor



More blogging and travelling

As we spent some nice holidays in Dordogne, lot of pictures and some posts to share our visits but not a lot done this month.


More gardening

Only a bit of plants propragation, I brought some "babies"
of chlorophytum from my aunt house ready to make roots
I'm far from my schedule cleaning the flowers beds
as mosquitoes and insects don't let me free out 2 mn
on the terrace or in the garden, worse year ever.



More junk journaling and paper crafting

"the layers of atmosphere" for Capucine


already working on the "Sewing" number 3
details soon next Thursday





More crochet and knitting


Only a few rows here and there. 

Nothing special to show.


More watercolor

Some pastel colors for cards



The Tour has started on May the 18th for 17 weeks.
On September the 13th we have reached our last stage in Château Porcien.
Thanks to all the "players" who have shared
with me this medieval journey.












I have some troubles to post on Melissa's blog / Measi.net
so I'll post on FB.

Topic for this month:  What new stitches or techniques did you learn this year?

Looking for a translation, I found : Swiss embroidery, chicken scratch or Gingham lace?

It's stitched on Vichy fabric, crosses  x and +.

I have started with a Christmas pattern and made a birthday card last April







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire