samedi 10 octobre 2026

FULLY FINISHED GALLERY 10/26

 




It's the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher"
used to welcome us and our Fully Finished achievements.

Her blog is on pause but I want to keep this event as a special day welcoming my fully finished projects.


Sometimes something came unexpected as a knitted wool scarf to be done as a matter of urgency!

I saw on my phone news that DMC was selling a new special wool for Harry Potter fans.













I don't mind to knit with two different wools to make stripes but it was too tempting to show it to the kids and DSiL1 was the first to "subscribe" and ask for one.

I bought the wool last Friday and start it the Saturday.

You need needles 6.5 and 26 stitches and...    240 rows!

using garter stitch.



I ended it on Thursday, it is  1 m 90  long and I'm going to give it to Yoan as an early birthday present as all the children have planned a trip to London on October 19th. (Am I not the best mother in law on Earth... a least in my street).


Un projet inattendu est venu se glisser dans mon planning. J'ai découvert que DMC sortait une laine aux couleurs des maisons Harry Potter et j'ai fait passé l'information sur le groupe famille.

Aussitôt DSiL1 a réagi...   "preums"  donc priorité à mon gendre et achat dès vendredi de la semaine dernière. Commencée le samedi j'ai terminé les finitions hier matin.

J'aimerais lui donner rapidement car les enfants projettent un voyage à Londres dans dix jours et c'est l'occasion parfaite pour une inauguration !

Ce sera un cadeau d'anniversaire anticipé puisque celui-ci aura lieu tout début novembre.


Now it's time for a serious talk!
You know I can't wait for my Christmas Countdown
this year the official start will be
on Saturday October the 17th

So save the date...

I'm going to announce my Christmas Countdown plans for 2026!



Maintenant parlons sérieusement
Vous savez que je suis impatiente de débuter
mon compte à rebours de Noël
cette année la date officielle sera le
samedi 17 octobre 2026

Rendez-vous donc pour l'annonce de mes projets pour cette année !






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire