mercredi 31 octobre 2018

HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP


Welcome to the "Halloween Blog Hop" organized by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching...


http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2018/10/halloween-trick-or-treat-blog-hop-2018.html


C'est avec plaisir que nous retrouvons le Blog Hop d'Halloween qu'organise Jo, j'ai brodé auparavant quelques jolis motifs sur ce thème, mais en début d'année j'ai décidé d'entreprendre un beau et grand projet de chez Cuore & Batticuore "J'aime Halloween sous la pluie".

I already stitched some small Halloween patterns to participate to Jo's event but this year I started a big project on Halloween theme.

It's  "I love Halloween in the Rain"  from Cuore e Batticuore.

I wished it could be finished for today but it's not! The black border, the witch bag, fluorescent thread on the moon/umbrella, spiders/web, words and I have no more orange 741 and still only 37 stitches to do with it (can you believe it).

So here it is :




You know I have spent my holidays in Dieppe in last September for an International Kite Festival, I have met a new friend there, seating on the pier, a kiter (he really hold a small kite), the perfect guy to introduce you the letter you're waiting for.






He had some success, many visitors intrigued by this amazing kiter.

Voici un  nouvel ami rencontré en septembre dernier pendant le festival de cerf-volants, installé sur le muret de la plage de Dieppe, pilotant un vrai cerf-volant, autant vous dire qu'il a eu du succès !









Now it's time to get on your witch broom to join the next blog and collect another letter






Have a nice flight, collect all the letters and then go back to Jo with the complete mystery phrase.

You'll see there a wonderful Halloween display.

Today, I'm expecting a visit of two nice monsters and their mum. I think I'll have some help to hunt letters and fun hoping blog to blog.

Happy Halloween!





14 commentaires:

  1. "I love Halloween in the Rain" is so cute. Thank you for a fun post. Happy Halloween!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A lovely stitched Halloween piece and almost finished, annoying about the orange thread when you need so little. Love the little kiter. Hope you enjoyed the festival. Happy Halloween with your family.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Blog Hop this year. So close to a finish for the cute Hallowe'en design too.
    I love the little skeleton kiter and the witchy kite too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Le petit homme est superb, parfait pour Halloween. Merci pour votre lettre.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Gorgeous stitching! Thanks for the letter

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I hope you enjoyed a lovely Halloween with the family.
    Nice Halloween stitching you have been doing. What a shame you ran out of thread with so few stitches left to do.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Even though it's not finished, it looks great so far!
    Your new friend is cool, it looks like he's having fun.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I'm haunting my way through collecting letters. Love your Halloween piece. How frustrating to run out of thread so close to a finish. I hate that. I hope you had a fantastic Halloween.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh no just when you were so close to finishing! We can look forward to seeing it all finished for next year. I love your little friend, no wonder he got so much attention. Thanks for the letter.
    xo Alicia

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love the pattern you are stitching!The little skeleton is creepy!Thanks for the letter.AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh, no, 37 stitches away! How frustrating to run out so close. Love the little skeleton kite flyer though; I'm sure he had many fans. Thank you for the letter and hope you had a Happy Halloween~

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Lovely finish and that skeleton is so cool! Thank you. Lovely to "see" you again. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thanks for the letter. I love the skeleton kiter!

    RépondreSupprimer