dimanche 15 septembre 2019

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 09/19


Summer was busy, I missed August GG post due to family issues but I worked on gifts.

Gifts are perfect for the Gifted Gorgeousness JO is hosting on the 15th of each month.

Visit her blog and you'll find amazing stitchers preparing gifts or using gifted threads/fabric/charts etc in their works.

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/



First, I started some knitting for dolls (wool therapy!) a puncho, a skirt, a jacket.


I added some "beads" small pieces of sea shell (I suppose) I had in my stash for many years, right color for a nice finish.


Fun to knit special point when it's on small and easy piece!


Warm and cosy.

Beaucoup de plaisir à retrouver mes aiguilles à tricoter pour de jolis points (fort agréables à réaliser quand il s'agit de petites surfaces !).


Back to the kitchen now, at the end of our holidays in Belgium we'll make a stop in Champagne on our way back to visit my goddaughter; Her daughter is 3 years and an half old and she loves playing cooking. I made some ice cream and pastry in felt for her.

Retour dans la cuisine, dans quelques jours, nous allons rendre visite dans la famille et j'ai confectionné pour une très jeune cuisinière de trois ans et demi quelques pâtisseries et glaces en feutrine.





Ces petits esquimaux et cornet avaient besoin d'être joliment présentés, donc...
They had to be nicely shown.


Perfect colors for this ribbon given by JO.



Côté pâtisserie, le retour de la tartelette réversible
My famous reversible pies are back :  cherries/strawberries - peas/pumkin



Deux nouveautés ce mois-ci, un petit roulé au chocolat d'après une photo vue sur internet
et de petites meringues

Two new creations, a chocolate rolled cake and small meringues I saw on internet.






We'll see how Soline will love them.

6 commentaires:

  1. Very creative projects all so pretty. I do particularly love the doll clothes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    You are so clever at making all the felt food items, she is a lucky little girl to have a God-Grandmother like you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my, the clothes are adorable and so many beautiful creations! Now I feel like something sweet to eat!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh, I love those! The doll clothes are so cute, but the felt food, yum! Lovely work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You are so creative and talented in so many ways! The clothes are lovely, and the food looks fabulous!! Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I used to dress my Barbie for years and loved doing it. AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer