samedi 4 juillet 2020

YOU CHOOSE 07/20


Welcome to "The people choose", it's Jo's SAL about what you want to see on blogs. First Saturday of the month, you can share with your stitching friends a post whose topic has been put to the vote.

This month theme is about the designer you have stitched the most.

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-people-chose-designer-they-have.html



Statistically speaking I'm selecting "Cuore & Batticore" I love a lot and stitched three charts :

Halloween  - I love Halloween in the rain - J'adore Halloween sous la pluie

Les patins d'argent - Pattini d'argento - Silver skates "Christmas is... skating on ice... with you"

Six personnages de Noël - Sei personaggi in cerca di Natale - Six Christmas characters




They are both waiting for home made frames, black fabric with charms for Halloween 
and a white wool frame for the skaters

It gives me 8 finishes and 2 WIP.



Six different characters to stitch                I made this one for a Christmas in July exchange


Stitched on two different fabric, the sixth is almots finished.
I certainly will made a finish as six small ornies with a ribbon like the designer picture shows them



Régulièrement de nouveaux modèles sur le blog tous plus jolis les uns que les autres et très tentants !
They have a lot of new patterns I found lovely





I immediatly felt the fever of cross stitching back
on a "only follow the pattern work"
the little voice that tells you just buy the chart, the fabric, the colours
and make it!

The shop where I can find the supplies had the good idea to open on Monday's afternoons
since a few weeks, as it's day off work for DH, I got a driver (I didn't get the appointment
I needed with the ophtalmologist with the Covid issue and cataract added to vision lost
I don't feel save to drive alone at the other end of the town).

Un petit tour dans La Boutique de Brode 41 après la visite chez l'ophtalmo...

Here are the two charts I selected


Voici les deux modèles que j'ai choisi pour calmer une poussée de fièvre brodeuse.




Looking for the pictures on the internet, see what appeared when I selected "Cuore & Batticuore"
Hart to hart movies, the French name is : "for the love of risk" which can be sometimes so true due to my troubles in cross counting.


Melissa who's hosting the Wipocalypse SAL, said that July will be
one project focus month. I never participated in an every day stitching event
very tempting for this new chart, so...


day 1
day 2
day 3


day 4
They have posted a lot of free charts on they FB page, so here is one for you



The other designer I want to show you is "Brin par brin"
I love the way they sell their patterns, very useful little notebook, plastic-coated pages,




I made only this funny rabbit on the first serie,
the six charts of  "Marché de Noël" - Christmas market




and those lovely stitching birds too.



7 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love both the designers you shared with us. I think I discovered both of them via your blog too.
    I am continuing with my 20-a-Day project but have also started a Summer SAL with Leonore.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super designers, another new designer to me so I'll have a look as they look so cute

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous designs you have shown us. I like your Brin par brin finishes and the Halloween and Christmas pieces. Thank you for the freebie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What beautiful projects and both designers are new to me.
    I specially like the knitting one you showed here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lots of beautiful stitching!
    Nice to see the freebie!
    Love the plastic covered pages, they are a very good idea!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. So many lovely designs, so many tempting ones too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful stitching. I hadn't heard of Brin par brin until I started reading your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer