lundi 27 juillet 2020

WIPOCALYPSE 07/20


WIPocalypse is hosted by Measi's musings, everyone shows the projects we want to finish before the end of the world.

The place we share for this monthly show is here :

https://measi.net/measiblog/2020/07/26/july-2020-wipocalypse-check-in/


Here is my "20 in 20" list ; voici ma liste :

1/ La clef des champs - keys  (fields) -  2/ La clef de l'énigme - keys  (riddle)
3/ L'oiseau  - cardinal bird -  4/ Jeu de l'oie - goose game  -  5/ L'automne - autumn
6/ Boutons roses - rose buttons  -  7/ Fillette houx - holly girl
8/  Zazobouzi - dînette - cooking set   - FINISHED  -  9/  Feutrine - felt
10/ Loto hiver-Noël - Pâques - lotto Christmas -
11/ Les chats - cats  -  12/ La parisienne - The Parisian  -  13/ Hibou - owl
14/ Les oiseaux brodeurs - the stitching birds  -  15/ Un invité dans la cuisine - a guest in the kitchen
16/ Boule à neige - snowball  -  17/ Vêtements pour poupée mannequin - Clothes for dolls
18/ Zazobouzi - poupées - dolls   FINISHED -  19/ Coeurs - hearts in fabric  -  20/ Cercles à broder - Hoops

My list must have felt between two floorboards because it looks like I haven't touch most of those works for this update.

9/  Feutrine - felt

A new creation, this month : a pineapple, funny to make, I added to my fabric sausage little felt square folded and finished it with green leaves.









Topic of the month : What new charts or designers are catching your eye this year?

My answer is the continuation of You Choose post, because it will be Cuore e Batticuore and the knitting theme chart I started on July 1st, stitching every day since. Olympics games should have been a big part of my 07/20 Wipocalypse so it was like a "replacing" challenge.

From 5 to 14, it went well, it was nice and fun to take this lovely chart every afternoon,









Then I received a visit...
















Only a few stitches from the scarf were wrong, but...














I finished the knitting girl on last Thursday and looking to her saw the space between her head and the upper border looking a bit small... bad count when I started to stitch the hair...





Maybe I should wear this hat to protect me from
errors,











La fin de la semaine fût occupée à pénéloper mes bêtises et me voilà repartie !
I am back on work after a frogging end of week!


4 commentaires:

  1. First of all, that pineapple looks amazing! Great job!
    All those frogs! OMIGOSH!! What a test for anyone’s patience. You made me smile with your jokes though 🥴🤣 the hat!! 🤣🤣
    I guess the (only) upside of not stitching at all is that at least I won’t risk any frogging 🥴
    Take care ~~ Chiara

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your pineapple! It looks so realistic.
    Such a shame about the frog though. I think I would have made her legs shorter rather than frog all that stitching!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your felt pineapple looks realistic. How frustrating that you had to do all that frogging.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love your pineapple, I've been buying them fresh and they've been delicious.
    Darn frog, but the hat is cute! It's a sweet piece, I hope you are frog free from now on.

    RépondreSupprimer