mardi 15 décembre 2020

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 12/20

It's the last time of the year you'll see this fabulous cameo,

such a lovely stitching from Jo, nice logo for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.

we are December the 15th, the link to her blog is here :

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2020/12/gifted-gorgeousness-december-link-up.html


I have finished the hammock for Violette, this smart stork thinks it's a good place for a nap.



One more finish is the cushion for my son in law big fan of Harry Potter
It was a November birthday present but with the lockdown I couldn't give him on the big day.



Some Christmas ornaments too will soon be delivered to the kids, small wreaths for the dolls Violette (1 and 2) and Félix I made for Timothé, Capucine and Soline.





Unicorns felt "balls" for the younger girls














and tiny pullover for DD2




No progress on the wool wreaths, DD1 had big works in her appartment (building a new kitchen, so lot of dust, workmen and big cardboards, no room) so not the good time to deliver decorations. And we were not allowed to go more than 20 km in 3 hours until today so no possibilities to visit DD3 and a too fragile wreath to send with an expensive postoffice.

Instead I'm working on little ornaments, I have made some little Christmas Fortune Cookies in yellow felt easy to send in an envelop for those you love Asian food!.



Thanks a lot to Jo from Serendipitous Stitching who offered us this amazing SAL on the 15th of each month, see you next year with new gifts. 

3 commentaires:

  1. I always love seeing your creative gifts. The tiny hammock and the wreath are my favourites this month, but all are so cute. I hope you have a happy Christmas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month and thank you for the reminder I need to choose a new logo for next year!
    I do like the little wreath you made for the dolls and the lovely unicorns too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What lovely ideas for gifts.
    Love the hammock for the gorgeous stork!
    And the fortune cookies are brilliant!
    I love them all!
    Thank you for the kind comment on my blog!
    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and hoping next year will be a better one my friend.
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    RépondreSupprimer