mardi 13 juillet 2021

ETAPE/STEP 9/1

 







4 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour Nadine,
    I think our artist is Elizabeth Vigee Le Brun, which makes us think of the colour Brown. I have travelled to Herault to have a look around but may be way off.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. bonjour! I've made my way to department 34 Herault. The self portrait of Elizabeth-Louise Vigee-Lebrun (wearing red sash) is amazing. I'm still looking for the name of the other painting. Now to explore Herault.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. While wandering around Herault, I´ve found Montblanc which I think is our town and colour white.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I didn't expect you to find a second town in Hérault with a name linked to a color! Bravo, but it is not the town I have chosen for this 9th step. You aleady found the painter, a closer look to her will give you the answer. Good luck!

      Supprimer