mercredi 10 janvier 2024

FULLY FINISHED GALLERY 01/24

 



It's the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher" welcome us and our Fully Finished achievements.

Please visit her blog and see all the finished projects of our stitching friends.

https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2024/01/link-up-for-fully-finished-gallery-sal.html


Here is the last fully finished stitching of December, I started it a bit late to get it ready soon enough to arrive on time in the mail box but baby Pierre won't hold that against me!

It's my first "first Christmas" pattern, I have seen so many lovely on Lynne's blog "Elfin stitches". And the birth of Pierre in last May gave me the perfect occasion.


I have chosen to finish it as an ornie cut like a Christmas bauble shape in a red Ho ho ho pattern cardboard.

I was glad to finish a new gnome too, Marit has joined the three guys already keeping my home safe.


She is a dress maker bringing some fabric and threads.



I have put some wire in her braids to have them up.

Next one will be a girl too, maybe a painter or a bagpiper (I have seen some Scottish gnome so cute).


To fulfill my promise, yesterday I have worked on the finish of two more characters of the serie Cuore e Batticuore, the Santa and the star girl.



I'm keeping my last finish for the GG post as it is a gift for DD3.


Nous retrouvons Rachel en ce 10 janvier pour quelques travaux complétement terminés : la petite déco pour Pierre "mon 1er Noël", une nouvelle arrivée chez les gnomes : Marit et deux montages supplémentaires chez les personnages de Cuore e Batticuore.



7 commentaires:

  1. I love your gnomes. Your new year Santa ornament is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You've accomplished quite a number of finishes already! Wonderful work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for your lovely FFG SAL entries. I hope Pierre likes his gift (or at least will when he's old enough!)
    Marit gnome is gorgeous, as are they all. Love how large some of their hats are!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cute projects....particularly like the Gnome! Such nice details.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That gnome-girl is adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You have some lovely finishes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wonderful finishing this month! The First Christmas ornament is so sweet for the new baby. Love the gnomes too!

    RépondreSupprimer