lundi 15 janvier 2024

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 01/24

 


It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.

*



Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.

Petit retour sur des surprises de fin d'année tenues secrètes le temps qu'elles arrivent à leurs destinataires,
par exemple ces rennes qui ont laissés le traîneau du Père Noël
pour se promener du côté de la côte est anglaise.




Back on some December surprises I didn't show until they reach
their destinations, as those little reindeers
and this "first Christmas" stitching sent to baby Pierre


DD3 looking to my staircase garland noticed my felt hedgehogs
and asked for one dark red and one slate blue.



The big thing was to find where I had put the beads I used for their noses. I must have an embroidery angel cause I found them relatively soon and with all the supplies had a good start!


Première commande et cadeau de 2024,
deux petits hérissons en feutrine pour Eve-Amélie.


Speaking of DD3, the hexagon pullover kept my attention
those past days, I started to assembly them for half of the pullover and one sleeve to see how it's going.



As I'm trying to sew them together mixing the patterns
not to have two same colors (edge and what I call petals) close together.
Not so easy with four choices : black, violet, purple and green
(I only use white for the internal pattern)
The result is that I can't use some already crocheted pieces
and I'm changing the way I work.
Now I'm progressing one by one mixing the colors as I need them.

Soon a special post on this WIP
to help me to think about what to do next for the second half
made of crocheted stripes

Avant un article plus complet sur ce projet un peu spécial
tant pour son motif que pour son montage
première photo de ma moitié de pull, montage des hexagones
ordonnancé selon les couleurs : noire, violet, mauve et vert.

Après avoir associé ces quatre coloris (plus le blanc réservé
à l'intérieur) au hasard, je crochète désormais sur mesure
et selon les besoins.


4 commentaires:

  1. Good to see Christmas crafts, your hexagons are looking great

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely gifts. The little reindeer and sleeping hedgehogs are so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These hedgehogs are adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the little hedgehogs, I cam see why she wanted them.

    RépondreSupprimer