mercredi 17 avril 2024

FULLY FINISHED GALLERY 04/24

 





It is not the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher" has welcomed stitching friends and their Fully Finished achievements.

https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2024/04/link-up-for-fully-finished-gallery-sal.html

I'm joining them as we are back at home and I'm late with my blog updates!

I'm starting with FFG, then GG and some pictures of our week in Cabourg will come soon!


I have two big finished crocheted pieces since last month, I already showed them in my Wipocalypse post but can't miss a formal presentation for the FFG!

Crocheted cushion :

I have made a cushion in an old pillowcase to fit the right size of my crocheted panel.


then a cover on which I'll sewed the 9 squares panel




Here are more details about the "cats squares" as I have added more charms.

This one is a tiny mouse showing her love to her favorite friend.


I sewed a butterfly too


and found the perfect place to use this "CAT PERSON" charm


DD2 came for Easter lunch and got her gift, she loved it!


DD3 wasn't wearing her sweater but she sent me a picture


Très contente d'avoir deux beaux projets terminés à vous partager ce mois-ci. Tout d'abord le coussin aux chats réalisé pour Anne-Solène, après avoir confectionné un coussin aux bonnes dimensions et une housse dans deux anciennes taies d'oreiller, j'ai cousu dessus le montage des neuf carrés crochetés.
Ensuite, le pull aux hexagones pour Eve-Amélie. J'ai vraiment pris beaucoup de plaisir à faire ces deux ouvrages et compte bien recommencer bientôt à crocheter.


I had so much fun with those two gifts that I can't imagine having no crochet project.

DD1 regularly send me pictures of nice crocheted top and dress for girls so I think she'd love to find a pattern for Capucine.

As I couldn't imagine living for holidays without something in my hands during travel hours, I already bought two kind of wool with gradient colors to begin small squares for an unknown clothing.


1 commentaire:

  1. Love seeing these two finishes again and I'm glad they were well received! I understand not being able to not have a yarn project...I have way too many on the go already, but better too many than too few!

    RépondreSupprimer