dimanche 28 avril 2024

WIPOCALYPSE 04/24

 

Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.




On FB or  https://measi.net/



My current cross stitching is the Lady with the Unicorn.


I'm stitching the left part of the pattern on the dress.

Je continue d'avancer sur la dame à la licorne par le côté gauche en remontant sur la robe.



Some news about the Tour de France 6, more drawings and painting.

Le Tour de France 6 avance doucement (quand je suis à la maison, compliqué d'emporter dessins et couleurs en vacances).


My Junk Journal is part of my Wipocalypse list, my updates are every Thursday.

It give me the occasion to play with papers, make pockets with carboards.


Le Junk Journal annoncé dans le programme du Wipocalypse en janvier fait maintenant partie de mes occupations favorites et me permet de bricoler des pochettes et des décors sur le thème de la couture.



Crochet : a new project with a new pattern of crocheted squares

for a summer dress for Capucine

J'espère pouvoir fabriquer une robe d'été pour Capucine avec ces carrés crochetés selon un schéma différent.




Topic(s) for next time: Which designers have you discovered lately?

No new designer but I made some purchases at "Filanthrope Broderies" recently and it's always fun to visit their website.

https://www.filanthrope.com/


2 commentaires: