Interesting but not the answer... You have to go South and keep in mind the laboratory clue of Cruella + vocabulary of Middle Age we have often seen during this trip in the town name.
I traveled south and have now arrived in Ars-sur- Moselle. I heard from the locals that this area has a history of very severe witch trials. Ialso considered the word " Ars "ーwhat do you think?
I've been at Chateau-Salins all week, I just hope that's the place to meet everyone
RépondreSupprimerBonjour, Dame Chevalier. I am in Sainte-Marie-aux-Chenes in the Moselle department. I wonder if "Deadly Shade" is a clue?
RépondreSupprimerInteresting but not the answer... You have to go South and keep in mind the laboratory clue of Cruella + vocabulary of Middle Age we have often seen during this trip in the town name.
SupprimerI traveled south and have now arrived in Ars-sur- Moselle. I heard from the locals that this area has a history of very severe witch trials. Ialso considered the word " Ars "ーwhat do you think?
RépondreSupprimerFurther South you'll find a city linked to salt... and named with castle... Keep guessing until the end of the afternoon!
RépondreSupprimerWill I be able to meet someone if do to " Chateau-Salins" ?
RépondreSupprimer