dimanche 13 novembre 2022

C2C2

 

  n° 2

I started my Christmas DIY workshop by the "not so ugly" Xmas sweaters.

I made some in felt with a blanket stitch in DMC 8 pearl cotton.

For the 2022 collection, I have selected new patterns : snowman, gloves, knitting, cat, gift ribbon, penguin and champagne.



Présentation de la collection Pulls de Noël 2022, avec de nouveaux décors : bonhomme de neige, gant, tricot, chat, noeud de cadeau, pingouin et champagne.


Maintenant devinez ce qu'il y avait au menu du jour ?

Alors, nous avons de la farine, du lait, du fromage, du beurre et des oeufs : jaunes et blancs en neige...

And now guess what is on the menu for lunch?

du soufflé au fromage, bien sûr, un de mes plats favoris !



2 commentaires:

  1. They are definitely not ugly at all! I love the one with the purple ribbon and the cute penguin too.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my, they are all adorable!
    I must admit, I've never made a soufflé before, that looks good.

    RépondreSupprimer