samedi 5 novembre 2022

YOU CHOOSE 11/22

  


First Saturday of November means that I'd like to post about a topic chosen by our stitching friends. This SAL is run by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching, it's about what you want to see on the blog. 

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/


Travel means maps sometimes planisphere. This one is in fabric with velcro strips to attach small fingers puppets (made even before I had children).





I immediately liked the pattern of this fabric, show of suitcases...



For a travelling bag for my computer headset. Some charms nods to London holidays.


Those two pieces of fabric are waiting for transformations, clothes, bags...



When Capucine and Soline were young girls, I have made for them the loto game with fabric and fleece. Virginie told me it was very useful during long hours travelling in the car.

On my one year of stitching, of course our last travels with the number of the French department and our now ethanol car.


I have always thought that it would be nice to keep good memories of some of my travels with something homemade. So I'm happy to have had the opportunity to stitch Gizeh pyramides on my goose game.


Maybe it was the same idea which makes me choose those camels a creation from Nadine Lafitte.




Same thing for this "bow" I made back from Tyrol with a look like edelweiss alphabet.


Some decades ago, no GPS, we used paper maps and I made a felt holder with my two first cars license plates.




To end this post, a big part of my drawing
and watercoloring this year is about
the next travel I hope to organize next year. 

Still some months to wait before traveling
on boats this time cause the theme will be
sailing.

After   
2015 - embroidery
2017 - books
2019 - toys
2021 - painters

No roads, no train for this 5th edition.
We'll travel only on water!
Seas, ocean, rivers, canals.


I will be ready soon to sail with you!




1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month. I love all your travel themed fabrics and makes. The Lotto games are a great idea for long journeys too.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer