jeudi 20 avril 2023

ETAPE / STAGE 7/2

 


Remember last clues...









12 commentaires:

  1. Cruising along the river and docked at Marmande. The Garorock Festival looks amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hope to find everyone in Bordeaux

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're close, let's continue to sail on the Garonne but further south. We are looking for tomatoe juice not grape juice. Keep guessing!

      Supprimer
    2. "tomato juice" sorry, maybe this tomatoe means juice crushed with feet.

      Supprimer
  3. I'm travelling late this week as we have been on our own travels but I hope I have caught you all up in Marmande, Lot et Gironde

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. PAU from the Pyrenees-Atlantiques?
    I'm lost.😨

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I can't let you get lost! We are still on a boat so we are sailing now on a big river. 64 is not the right number for the department we want to reach. The hint is in the timing. Keep guessing!

      Supprimer
  5. Arrive in Gironne by Renault.
    Tomato juice?
    45minutes?
    Is Crocodile Rock Elton John?
    The guessing continues, but take a break at the Place de la Bourse in Bordeaux. Let's eat canelè too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. If you are in Bordeaux, you must have "seen" Sheryl maybe eating cannelé in a tea shop too! Gironde is number 33, not the place we are looking for. 45 mn, don't forget it's 2 mn more or less, can change everthing, please take a look to the map. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Can´t find anyone, maybe I´ll travel on to Marmande in Lot-et-Garonne.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sheryl was very kind to me when I was lost.😂
    She told me that there is a tomato town, so I'm going to Marmande.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I’m guessing we must be at Garorock in Marmade! I wonder who is headlining the main stage this year!
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer