lundi 10 avril 2023

FULL FINISHED GALLERY 04/23

 


It's the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher" welcome us and our Fully Finished achievements.

Please visit her blog and see all the finished projects of our stitching friends.

https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2023/04/link-up-for-fully-finished-gallery-sal.html


Lot of full finished this month so I keep the BOO cover for the GG post.

This post will be a review from my beach felt project

I'm trying to post a video... hope it will work!



Here are some pictures of the "stages of manufacturing"



The palmtree couldn't stand by itself so I finally find a way to make a base in an small bottle of shower gel



















Exotic flowers






So glad to have add a sand castle on the beach.



Looking for pictures about shellfish I have found some designers
sewing with them and wanted to try making some kind of "magic rock"



I have made also a net to collect the shells...



and made a kite with some leftovers from DH fabric stock.





Some plans for the future waves...




Accessories will be stored in a bag

Soline looks happy with her new toy.














5 commentaires:

  1. I adore your beach scene! My favourite parts are the flamingo and the stingray. The castle is so clever too.
    Lucky Soline.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've hopped over from the Fully Finished Gallery - WOW! This is terrific. I would love to play too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OMGoodness, I love your beach scene, so many cute critters! I'm sure she's thrilled to play with it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Soline must have been so excited to have her very own sandy beach, what a wonderful project full of interesting felt objects, just love the decorated fish with bright sequins and the pretty exotic plants - so clever - the sewn shells and little kite. Always a delight to see what you are making.

    RépondreSupprimer