lundi 10 juillet 2023

FULLY FINISHED GALLERY 07/23


It's the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher" welcome us and our Fully Finished achievements.

Please visit her blog and see all the finished projects of our stitching friends.


https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2023/07/link-up-for-fully-finished-gallery-sal.html


Some new pieces for my desert set for Capucine


The palmtree is ok now, i have finally cut the leaves




and since last post I have finished the sloth and find a way to make a branch in the tree for him.


sewed a pond on two pieces of yellow felt for the desert and some plants.


the "Ancient Egypt" part started with the mummy and the sarcophageus

and now I have two characters done.









I made one more base for the cactus






I wanted to make a sandrose too, first test was harden the felt with glue (left) and the second was gluing felt on the cardboard (right).




We finally finished the 5th edition of my Tour de France sailing on rivers, seas and ocean, 

visiting 17 towns.


Here is a map of our cruise.


All our "guests" were lovely and

my crew of players as well.


I already have some ideas
for a next edition so I hope it will be soon a WIP!



2 commentaires:

  1. Your sloth is adorable and the whole scene is looking amazing already.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the palm tree, especially with that cute sloth!
    Your characters look great in their outfits, perfect for the desert.
    The cacti looks like it should join mine!

    RépondreSupprimer