mercredi 5 juillet 2023

WIPOCALYPSE 06/23

  

Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.


On FB or  https://measi.net/


Il est temps pour un petit récap de
fin de premier semestre.
Voyons comment se présente l'équilibre
de notre balance !

I'm late for this "end of month" post but couldn't miss it as it's a half-year recap (always useful to see how you're progressing on your goals).

I had to go back to my January Introduction to remember what was on the WIPo list.


Let see was is on the weighing scale



No big finish on the right side...

Point de croix / Cross stitching - Couture  / Sewing -  Aquarelle  /  Watercolor -  Cooking  /  Cuisine -  Perles / Beads






But some huge projects done  on the left side...

Scrapbooking  / Cartonnage - Tricot-crochet  /  Knitting
Felt  / Feutrine  -  Tour de France 5th   Jeu 5












Close to be finished...







So it's encouraging, lot of gifts for this first semester so I hope that the second one will gave me the chance for stitching more little crosses, taking back my paintbrushes and making something with beads before autumn season came with its Christmas ideas.

3 commentaires:

  1. Lovely to see a recap of the first half of the year. It’s good to see how much you have created already!

    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I felt that looking back one year or half a year is important for grasping the current situation and revising goals.

    A great gift for your grandchildren. What cute armadillos and sloths.
    I thouht your idea of the king's coffin was outstanding.
    I love mummy bandages.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You've had a great year so far, so many amazing finishes!

    RépondreSupprimer