mercredi 14 février 2024

SECRET STITCHING SWEETHEART 2024

 

Joyeuse Saint Valentin !

It's time to share love with the first Blog Hop hosted by

Jo from Serendipitous Stitching! 


She has sent everyone participating a photo to show on the blog and we are all visiting stitchers to find who get our Valentine picture.

She is sharing the list of all the stitchers here :


https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/


Ce lien vous donnera la liste complète des blogs qui vous accueillent.

C'est grâce à Joanne qui propose ce Blog Hop que vous pourrez visiter les brodeuses participant à cet échange.

Qui a reçu la photo que je partage pour cette Saint Valentin et qui m'a envoyé secrètement ce très joli coeur brodé pour l'être aimé ?

Maintenant, partons faire le tour des blogs des copines...



Who is my Secret Stitching Sweetheart?


This is the stitching I received...




What a lovely heart offered to your loved one!


But who is behind this secret stitcher?

It was Shelly from "An Arizona Stitcher" who sent me this lovely stitching this year!



I love participating in Jo's Blog Hop but this one is special to me as it was how I found an all community of stitching friends ten years ago!




12 commentaires:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Sadly this lovely pillow is not mine. Happy Stitching!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Jocondine. but certainly a sweet heart. Nice display too.
    Happy Valentine.💝
    Toki

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful heart! I love all the details with the bell and pin! Not mine though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love with bells on it...a good combination if I do say so myself..but in this instance not my combination.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's mine! Yay, you're my sweetheart! I came by earlier and thought the heart at the top of the post was the secret stitching but I came back and scrolled down and found my piece❤️Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
    Love this photo, just right for you. How nice to celebrate our Ten Year Friend-aversary too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very cute finish. I love the saying. Joyeux St. Valentin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Lovely stitching from Shelly, Happy Valentine's Day

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Lovely stitch and finish.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Happy Valentines Day. What a beautiful gift.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. A very sweet design you received - happy Valentine's!

    RépondreSupprimer