vendredi 23 février 2024

SMALLS SAL 02/2024

 



After Mary from Mary's Thread, Rachel is now hosting the Smalls SAL

Now that the You Choose SAL is stopped, I hope I'll find some small stitchings in my WIP to show you the last Friday of the month.

https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/2024/02/smalls-sal-link-up-february-2024.html


Smalls SAL est maintenant organisé par Rachel et nous propose de montrer nos petites broderies. J'aimerai bien y participer régulièrement et ainsi avoir un nouveau rendez-vous sur le blog le dernier vendredi du mois.

Pour cette première occasion, j'ai choisi une broderie (pas de point de croix) faite pour l'article du You Choose de juin dernier sur le thème de l'arc en ciel.


I thought I had no small to share but... then I thought I could start this new Sal with a small embroidery I have made for the 2023 June You Choose post with a rainbow theme. It's not cross stitched but I hope it's ok to show it!


I have finished a brooch adding a pin on a small embroidery in a little hoop.








6 commentaires:

  1. I love your brooch so much. The colors and specialty stitches makes it unique and something that you can wear with any color you choose.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That's beautiful, thanks for sharing how you put the pin on

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is definitely a Small! I love how you made it into a brooch too.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's so cute. It's amazing that there is such a small loop.😆Thank you for sharing how to make it.

    RépondreSupprimer