jeudi 11 juillet 2024

JJJ 11 LE JEUDI DU JUNK JOURNAL

 A lovely day with my Junk Journal (s) adding pockets, embellishments, playing with glue, paper, lace...


I'm still using papers I bought years ago in a paper shop, this one is recycled and made from pieces of magazines, advertising. I'm following the advices of Pamela from Paper Outpost in what she calls "Drawbridge concept".

The little wood heart will "close" the top, the purple lace will become a belt for my perforated card, the red seal will stop it at the bottom and I'll glue two more as their colors match with the background paper.

I made those seals not with wax but with my glue gun, old coins and nail varnish.









De nouveau, je suis contente de pouvoir utiliser le papier artisanal acheté chez Maki papiers, celui-ci est recyclé et je vais l'utiliser pour un modèle vu chez Pamela de "Paper Outpost". Toujours très agréable de farfouiller dans le stock et d'assembler pour l'occasion : un peu de dentelle, des sceaux fait précédemment avec mon pistolet à colle, un mini coeur en bois perforé.


In a stitching magazine I have kept this tiny picture of the Sajou girls, cardboard to keep your thread, as I'm using Martine for my black DMC it'll help to see the small size.








Je continue à fabriquer des pochettes, ajouter des décors, comme les fillettes de Sajou miniatures découpées dans un magazine. Martine qui prend soin de mon fil noir DMC vous montre leurs tailles.

J'aime faire des mots croisés et je conserve depuis quelques temps les petites grilles contenant du vocabulaire lié à la couture pour décorer.


I'm making more pockets and as I'm a big crosswords fan, I thought it would be fun to add small ones with sewing vocabulary.









Years ago I have made a "button book" and I have no idea of what became of it. But what you've done you can do it again!



Un petit livre bouton comme celui fait il y a des années (aucune idée de ce qu'il est devenu !) s'imposait pour mon JJ. Et comme ce qui a déjà été fait peut l'être à nouveau... 

Colorisé aux crayons aquarellables.



Four queens to end this post, with a simple pockets page.

I have sewed them with DMC diamant grande. First make pre-holes.







Nos quatre reines pour terminer cet article, cousues sur les coins du carton avec du DMC diamant grande. Tout d'abord faire les pré-trous.

2 commentaires:

  1. I love it, you are so clever, what a great way to show bits and bobs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, you are constantly finding new ways to display all these bits and bobs you collected!

    RépondreSupprimer