jeudi 18 juillet 2024

JJJ12 LE JEUDI DU JUNK JOURNAL

Since last Thursday, I have made some progress on JJ WIP...


Inspired by Pamela from Paper Outpost "The drawbridge concept" I have made mine in my JJ.

Using recycled papers, homemade glue seals, recycled lace, a little wood heart. I like it, the purpose is to lift the top little heart and open the 2 papers which are attached together to "hide" something behind and keep a corner pocket in the middle. I have used a violet ink pad for a nice finish of the edges.



Fortunately, I had among my attempt of glue seals from months ago, those three colors I love with this recycled paper. 

The red one is used to stop the perforated tag. 

I have stiched (it was a nightmare) the wood heart with metallic thread DMC E 130 and put it on the tag to attach a small rose charm in place of the white string.

And as the sheet of paper from the JJ is a little too thin I have cut a brown heart shape paper to reinforce it.



Je viens de terminer le projet inspiré du "drawbridge concept" de Pam.

Composé de deux feuilles de papier épais recyclé, trois sceaux en colle vernie, un mini coeur de bois brodé, de la dentelle de récup et l'ajout d'un charm en rose.

Le but étant en soulevant le coeur de pouvoir "ouvrir" l'ensemble des deux rectangles en conservant une pochette coin ouverte en milieu.

Pour le moment je n'ai rien caché derrière, il me faut réfléchir à quelque chose d'amusant à ajouter.

Utilisation de DMC E130 (un cauchemar) pour le coeur et l'attache de l'étiquette en papier perforé. Encrage violet pour faire ressortir les bords.


Some news about my button book, I'm often distracted and I was when I cut the serie of buttons some weeks ago. I missed one fold and didn't realize it would mean I won't have the right number to make the accordeon shape! My two designs were done and painted so I decided to glue the missing one and as the drawing was complete I added a title to the story!




Un petit rattrapage pour mon livre bouton, j'ai découpé mon pliage il y a quelques semaines et étourdie n'ai pas vérifié mon nombre de plis. Les dessins faits et mis en couleur, il s'est avéré que je devais rajouter un pli pour pouvoir fermer les boutons couverture. La série de dessins étant terminée j'ai décidé d'ajouter un titre à mon histoire !


Petit pliage en calque dans lequel je vais peut-être l'installer.





a 10 cm square folding

in green tracing paper

to keep it safe



Here is another idea I saw on the net I wanted to put in my JJ.


J'avais repéré cette autre idée sur le net

et je voulais l'utiliser dans mon JJ.

It's a button spider and after I made it I found the right way to show it.


What about hide it in a book page?



C'est une "araignée bouton"

Après l'avoir brodé j'ai trouvé
une idée sympa pour la
présenter.




Un trou dans une page de livre.
Replier les bords, les brûler
et installer mon araignée dans
son nid.

I cut a hole in the book page
and tried to burn the edges
for a nicer look.

The third attempt was the right one.





The 6th edition of the Tour de France will start next Tuesday...

Save the date...




1 commentaire: