mercredi 5 juin 2019

ETAPE/STEP 1 - 1/4




We won't go too far for the first step, we'll stay in the surroundings of Paris



Want to know more about the game?        Vous voulez en savoir plus sur le jeu ?
Everything is explained here :                    Tout est expliqué ici :

https://jocondine.blogspot.com/2019/06/3rd-tour-de-france.html

We are looking for a toy (vintage one) and/or the name of the town I chose to link to it (first shoehorn!).

Good trip, see you soon!

Nous cherchons un jouet et/ou le nom de la ville que j'ai choisi (avec un peu de facétie peut-être).

Bon voyage ! A bientôt !






6 commentaires:

  1. I've packed my notebook and pen and heading to 78 Yvelines. See you soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. First traveller on board! Welcome! Pens and notebooks will be very useful for this toy. See you tomorrow.xxx

      Supprimer
  2. I´ve just jumped on board, not sure where I´m going yet but have a map in hand.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You had the right profession to discover this game. xxx

      Supprimer
  3. I have no idea of the toy, I'm just along for the ride so far!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Saint Cyr L'Ecole? This is so much fun. :)

    RépondreSupprimer