samedi 1 juin 2019

YOU CHOOSE 06/19


The people choose is a SAL from Jo - Serendipitous Stitching : each month a new theme.

Here are all the details and links to the stitchers participating :

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/





Ariel will be part of my next "travel" soon on the blog. She will introduce the fifth step and give clues to discover a town on the coast...

First, I asked myself if I ever met a mermaid, none in the Channel, the only sea I ever crossed. Then I remembered the beautiful Cutty Sark I visited in 1979 in Greenwich with a wonderful figureheads collection!

Last year, I have made a mermaid for my fishing game, I got an old Barbie fish tail, so I only had to make a body, a gift cord became lovely curly hair, I added some gold threads with tiny sea shell.










A lot of free charts in "Passion créative"  Isabelle's blog like this one : the mermaid danse




I already told you about Danielle Donaldson watercolors, mermaids of course





Let me introduce you Claire, the mermaid of Paris aquarium




Before leaving you...  soon on the blog ...





4 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month.
    I love your 3D Mermaid, you are so creative. I'm going to try track down the mermaid silhouettes from Isabelle's blog too, they would look good stitched in a variegated thread.
    Also, looking forward to your Treasure Hunt this Summer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your mermaid for the fishing game is so lovely

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Loved your mermaid. I think it was so very clever to use the Barbie tail!AriadnefromGreece!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your mermaid is very creative!

    RépondreSupprimer