mercredi 19 juin 2019

ETAPE/STEP 3 - 1/4










7 commentaires:

  1. The coast is beautiful! Winging my way to department 76 Seine Maritime. See you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've stopped by the Museum of Local Beliefs and Traditions in Saint-Pierre-en-Port. Most interesting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice place but not our destination. Glad you show me new museum I could visit in some next holidays. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I found the Opal Coast so we must be heading to Calais or Dunkirk?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You'll have to fly further south, remember the number of the department is given here. xxx

      Supprimer
  5. Is it Cap Gris Nez? I want to visit and take a photo near a sign of that :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sorry wrong place! Department number can be a good clue to reach the right town. Keep flying (and the sky is important in this step). xxx

    RépondreSupprimer