jeudi 11 juillet 2019

ETAPE/STEP 6 - 2/4





7 commentaires:

  1. I've continued to the next department nearby. Visiting Château de la Guignardière is a 16th-century château located outside Avrillé, in the Vendée department.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Finally working my way to the Loire Valley. As for which department I should be in....
    Meantime I found Les Machines de I’ile near Nantes. Come join me for the fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Busy admiring all the chateaux. Have arrived at eure-et-loir for the chess championships held in Chartres.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Chartres is famous for her cathedrale, thanks for the information about the championship. Travelling 130 km south will help to join the right town.

      Supprimer
  4. Thanks to the comments above, I've headed to Indre-et-Loire department 37 and the city of Tours. Just starting to explore.

    RépondreSupprimer