jeudi 18 juillet 2019

ETAPE/STEP 7 - 2/4


Again a vintage toy (similar period time to the first step in St Cyr l'Ecole) no big clues for this one, everything is said in the post.



4 commentaires:

  1. I think we must be looking for a post delivery game, like `Postal delivery Boys´ or a railway board game like `ticket to ride´ but not making much progress - maybe tomorrow.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I didn't know "postal delivery boys", but you're right about delivery! I have many time hesitated to buy "Ticket to ride" for the kids, I loved the train theme but it was a little expensive then and in the end never get it.

      Supprimer
  2. Now in Limousin, thinking about taking a steam train.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do love steam train, never miss an opportunity to take one. Nice memories with our Welsh friends on Snowdon mountain! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer