dimanche 27 juin 2021

WIPOCALYPSE 06/21

 


https://measi.net/measiblog/

Measi's post is not online yet but I want to post this morning. This early evening I will announce the solution for the 6th step of my Tour de France.

Topic(s) for June : Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

No real plans this year, only having fun with cross stitch, felt, watercolor, wool... 

I knew I had to give place to unexpected DIY (as my boat project) and will have to put aside other WIP. I only tried to have some progress on Cuore e Batticuore cross stitch.

The 4th edition of the Tour de France had its start at the end of May and is now on a regular road, two steps a week with a final post on Sundays. I'm already happy to have been able to keep to my schedule. 

Can't wait to participate next month to the Wipolympics!


A new update on my current project "Cuore e Batticuore", some progress on the little house.





My felt parrot from the 2 D pattern...



to a 3 D bird. I added a piece of green felt on its head and a red breast.




The "sailing" party was great and the boat full of pirates!





Boats made with rosette sausage and cheese bread, "octopuss" knackies, blinis/rillettes oysters, puff pastry/tapenade fish and small burgers with tarama and clayfish "crab legs" with black olive eyes,

some funny sailing theme food for the buffet.

Très belle journée autour du buffet thème poisson partagée par une bande de joyeux pirates.


Watercolored cards, some knitting I'll show you on GG post.



En juillet commenceront les Jeux Olympiques de Tokyo. Ces olympiades nous donneront donc l'occasion de retrouver les Wipolympics avec une présentation des projets mi-juillet, l'ouverture officielle le 23 et j'espère un ou deux articles intermédiaires avant un bilan le 8 août pour leur clôture.



For the Olympics Games in Tokyo, I'll participate in the Wipolympic French Team, with a show of the projects mid July, the grand opening on the 23th, one or two posts I hope with big progress and a final closing ceremony on the last day August the 8th.


A few sports coupled with stitching and DIY as in previous years.

Au programme, une sélection d'épreuves sportives couplée avec une sélection de broderies et bricolages maison.



Mon Tour de France entame sa 7ème étape ce prochain mardi avec nos amis de la famille Dotcom de Silex and the city, c'est écrit dans le journal !


Dotcom family -( Silex and the city ) will wait for you next Tuesday for the 7th step of my Tour de France. It's writen in the newspaper!



1 commentaire:

  1. That is such a cute Sampler and I love your parrot too.
    The pirate party seems to have been a great success and a lot of fun.

    RépondreSupprimer