jeudi 10 août 2023

FULLY FINISHED GALLERY 08/23

 


It's the 10th of this month and Rachel from "Ten Hour Stitcher" welcome us and our Fully Finished achievements.

Please visit her blog and see all the finished projects of our stitching friends.

https://tenhourstitcher.blogspot.com/


I'm busy with cards homemade for friends and family, one more for my FF Gallery this month.

DD3 birthday is in September and I have already sent her those cards in 2020, 2021 and 2022





I needed something new for this year and saw a cute donut on "Stamp Owl's" blog from Frances Byrne "Donut worry".


Whynot make some, opening on birthday wishes, and put them in a nice pastry box. 

In the book I used for the baby album there were those festive designs
I didn't know what to do with. But now I do. They will be perfect for a pastry box lid.




After cutting the white part in the middle and gluing a transparent plastic, I put the lid on a kind of cardboard flat tin


Here are the donuts, I'll add some brown paper and felt for vanilla/strawberry/chocolate tops on which I'll sew some beads, sequins and pearl cotton for sugar tops.





Some nice birthday wishes and glitter...




I have added a yellow peel paper (from an old time with carbon paper at the office before the invention of the photocopier. Yes I'm that old!).



And bought a pale pink ribbon to close the box as if it came from a chic boutique.



Terminée et donc prête à poster début septembre... la carte d'anniversaire pour DD3.

A la recherche d'un nouvel modèle fait maison, j'ai retenu ce donut trop mignon vu sur le blog de Frances Byrne. 

Cela m'a donné l'idée d'une version bon anniv et pour fabriquer une jolie de boîte de présentation je suis ravie d'avoir pu utiliser des décors proposés dans le carnet pour l'album bébé. Ils se sont révélés parfaits pour cette occasion.

Découpe de papiers marron et de feutrine sur lesquelles sont cousus des perles, sequins et coton perlé pour les garnitures sucrées. Des paillettes bien sûr et un délicat ruban rose pâle pour attacher le tout façon pâtisserie chic des grands boulevards.

Très sympa à fabriquer, cette nouvelle réalisation est validée et méritera une petite série, donc de nouvelles fournées de donuts à cuisiner bientôt.





2 commentaires: