mardi 15 août 2023

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 08/23



It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.



Ce mois-ci : de nouvelles cartes d'anniversaire, des progrès sur la dame à la licorne, deux nouveaux hexagones, l'ajout de quelques paires de moustaches et des yeux.

Let's begin with homemade birthday cards

This bag of wishes has been sent to Spain...





Eve-Amélie will receive some donuts and
another September card is in progress
with the help of Mochi who is trying to make place
with her tail


Only some enigmatic pictures to keep the finish secret





Now that the cat is back in her home
my unicorn is happy to be my favorite animal again
(kit gifted by dear daughters)



About crocheted gifts

The total of hexagons is 23



and I'm adding some whiskers to my little cats



A last little gift, I found back an old "magical wallet"
from my Mum to my daughter
and made one for Soline




4 commentaires:

  1. I always love your GG posts, because you are so very creative and your creations are all so gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are so creative! I love the card you sent to Spain, and the little donuts. Are you making a blanket with the hexagons? The cats are precious. I love visiting your blog, it's always a feast for the eyes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. No surprise, more things to love! But those cats, I really love them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lovely selection of gifts here including the mystery hidden under the cat! Nice to see some stitching with your lovely unicorn too.
    Serendipitous Jo

    RépondreSupprimer