samedi 28 octobre 2023

C2C2

   n° 2


I started my Christmas DIY workshop with the "not so ugly" Xmas sweaters.

I cut some in white, blue and green felt.

For the 2023 collection, I wanted to do again old patterns : 

snowman, gloves, knitting, cat, gift ribbon and champagne.

and try new ideas like cookie, turkey, snowflake, snowglobe ideally if can made them less than 3cm!


Sur le table de mon atelier de Noël, voici les premiers dessins pour la nouvelle collection des pulls "pas si moches". Reprise du modèle noeud de cadeau violet, une botte rouge attendant d'être remplie, un cactus de fête, un cookie souriant et une boule de noël.


First, back to drawings to think about my new "collection" with a red boot, a cactus, a smiling cookie, hands, turkey and a snow ball.





I don't know yet what I'll put in the hands maybe a star -any ideas?- in front of the pullover, what I'll put in the tiny red boot but I know what I'll stitch in the snow ball! The ball was so small I knew I needed a tiny pattern under some snowflaxes.

What do you think about the Eiffel tower in a snowball.


I only made again the gift bow because I have such fun with the new ideas that I can't wait to try them. The cookie was easier.



Très impatiente de mettre au point de nouveaux modèles, je n'ai pu résister longtemps et ai seulement refait le noeud mauve d'après les réalisations de l'an passé. Ensuite retour aux crayons pour quelques dessins pour m'aider à trouver la bonne échelle et faire tenir dans ce petit pull toutes mes idées farfelues.

Une botte de Noël, un cactus, une branche de sapin, un cookie, un dindon et enfin une boule à neige.

Côté cuisine me vint l'idée d'un homard, DD3 a cru qu'il s'agissait d'un renne ! J'hésite à lui ajouter une guirlande, qu'en pensez-vous ?


Then I thought a lobster could be fun, DD3 first thought it was a reindeer (I have already made them in 2020)


Do you think I must add a garland of beads or tiny stars?



Am I the only one to see a lobster? 
I could add a red belt!

I hope I'll be able to sew a dragon or a dinosaur, could be fun!

Here is a test with my cactus pattern.


Mes autres essais sont un cactus et un dragon.


2 commentaires:

  1. They are absolutely adorable, you are such a talented lady

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Of course I enjoy creating works, but I also really enjoy the time I spend thinking about idea for crating them.
    The snowman Eiffel Tower is cute.

    RépondreSupprimer