dimanche 29 octobre 2023

WIPOCALYPSE 10/23

 

Time to share with Melissa and the Wipocalypse family the projects we want to complete before the end of the world.



On FB or  https://measi.net/



Point de croix / Cross stitching

I'm focusing on the botton of the pattern of my unicorn, as my eyes are ok with stitching dark blue on dark purple!


Côté point de croix, mes yeux sont sympas avec moi en ce moment, j'en ai donc profité pour broder du bleu foncé sur du violet foncé !


Couture / sewing

To close the laundry bag I'm making, I needed two tassel pompoms




Confection de deux pompons glands pour la fermeture du sac à linge de voyage que je couds en ce moment.


Cartonnage / craft

I'm using coffee to make envelope and page in the HP tunnel book look older. 

and I'm trying  wax / glue  seals  with coins and stamp.

J'ai bien avancé sur mon tunnel book, quelques finitions avec du café pour vieillir page et enveloppe. Et des essais de fabrication de sceaux en cire et colle chaude avec des tampon et pièces de monnaie.




Feutrine / Felt

Galette et palmiers feuilletés au menu des miniatures.

On the menu : butter cake and palm puff pastry







October Topic : How do you begin planning for the next year with your stitching? Tell us your process.

My stitching year is different since my retirement, my crafts are linked to family/friends birthdays, so many old WIP's for a full finished wish list and a big early Christmas season. But I'm struggling too with all the tempting new things seen on the net ; don't forget that 2024 will be a Wipolympic year!

Ces dernières années, depuis ma retraite, mes bricolages sont liés à l'agenda des anniversaires chez les amis et dans la famille, les anciens en cours assez nombreux pour espérer quelques jolies finitions et la saison de Noël commence de bonne heure ! Je dois composer également avec toutes ces tentations vues sur la toile ; n'oublions pas non plus que 2024 sera une année Wipolympique !


1 commentaire:

  1. Does that mean your creative activities will accelerate this year?
    I'm really looking forward to it.🙌

    RépondreSupprimer