lundi 16 octobre 2023

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 10/23

 It's always nice to make gifts, nice too to receive some
and use them in our stitching projects.

It's great and fun to show all this and the perfect place is
on Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching on the 15th of each month
for the Gifted Gorgeousness post.
*


Cadeaux donnés ou reçus, toutes les occasions sont bonnes
pour partager nos coups de coeur et participer au "Gifted Gorgeousness"
de Jo - Serendipitous Stitching.




Le plus souvent désormais, les cartes d'anniversaire constituent la base
de mon article du GG, c'est maintenant le moment de s'occuper
des anniversaires de début novembre !

Mon gendre est un grand fan d'Harry Potter et j'ai depuis longtemps
envie de fabriquer un "tunnel book" tout en respectant la règle du
"pas d'achat supplémentaire" donc je pioche avec joie et chance dans
mes stocks de papiers et je sélectionne de pages : mur, clefs, rayures, décors jaune et bleu qui je pense seront du meilleur effet.



November birthdays cards are on the top of my list

My SiL1 is a great fan of Harry Potter
and I have always wanted to make a tunnel book

No special purchase, the deal is to do something HP
without buying new things

Among my cardboards, I have chosen a stone wall, a decor with keys, stripes and brown and yellow patterns

The circles will go from 14 cm to 4 cm

Some years ago I have printed some small books covers
from Christmas ornaments
and I might make some flying keys with metal keys from my stash


Back to September cards, I kept secret a desk U shape card
Only post about some little part of it

I was making a window for the left side,
a desk with a feather, a phone, a lamp, a wall planner
some tiny cards, magazines and a felt plant



The tiny planner is made from a plastic collar from a new man's shirt with some holes to receive tiny T cards, the blottar is made with an old agenda cover, the lamp with the top of a tube of cream.




And then I forgot to take a final picture!

Now you can see it on Jo's blog...








Après des cuisines et des jardins, j'avais envie d'une version
bureau avec une fenêtre, sous-main et tableau au mur
téléphone et fiches murales, une plume dans son encrier
et une plante en suspension macramé


DD3 has sent me some pictures of the felt garland
I made for her birthday put now on her shelves





Before becoming (again) angry with my sewing machine I managed to sew a travel laundry bag I'm making for DDiL2 soon to be 30th birthday

I still have some finish on the other side and with the cord,
so I hope it will be part of the next Fully Finished Gallery



Still making hexagones in crochet...
I had to try to do "half hexagone" for the bottom edge of the pullover
my first attempt was "half" but not the right half
the second was better!










3 commentaires:

  1. It's always a feast for the eyes to visit your blog! You are so very creative!! I love the little scene you made for Jo, so much thought and attention to detail! The pullover will be wonderful when you finish, I love the colors you chose! The garland was so cute! Happy creating!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are so creative with all your crafts and using things from stash! Love that card you made, so many tiny details!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. All works are interesting. I especially like the way the desk drawers look like they're going to pop out.
    I almost forget these are cards.

    RépondreSupprimer